we are very much looking forward to your visit! This is currently possible with proof of a complete vaccination, recovery or a negative Corona test.
Pupils of an elementary school, a special education and counseling center, a school that builds on the elementary school or a vocational school only need to present their student ID card - a test is not necessary. Children up to and including the age of five and who have not yet started school are also exempt from the test requirement.
- Considered recovered: Underlying (positive) test by laboratory diagnostics by means of nucleic acid detection (PCR, PoC-PCR or other methods of nucleic acid amplification technique), which is at least 28 days and at most six months ago.
- Considered tested: Rapid test (antigen test) not older than 24 hours, PCR test not older than 48 hrs, no self-test).
- Vaccinated means: complete vaccination or last required single vaccination at least 14 days ago.
You do not need to book a time slot for your visit with us, tickets are available on site.
You can choose from the following options to leave contact information for infection tracking:
- Check-in via the Corona warning app
- Check-in via the Luca app (only available in german)
- Bringing along a completed contact form (available for download on the website)
- Filling out the contact form on site (please use the time-saving first three options if possible)
Via the written contact form, members of your own household can be included. Unfortunately, only the individual registered in the app can be registered via the apps. Members of the household without a smartphone or without their own registration must fill out the contact form.
As before, masks are compulsory and general hygiene rules must be observed.
We can only admit a limited number of visitors.