We consider the Science Blog of the State Museum of Natural History Stuttgart (SMNS) to be an invitation to exchange ideas on scientific topics. We would be very happy about a lively dialogue in the comments. However, it is important to us that interaction takes place on a factual, polite and civil level. We therefore ask you to abide by our blog rules for a fair and respectful exchange:
- During discussions, treat other readers as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Please keep the discussion on a factual level when exchanging views with each other.
- Use a civil, friendly and polite tone, even if you disagree.
- Always be tolerant and respect the opinions of others.
- Please refrain from posting (this also applies to the contents of any external links):
- insults, verbal abuse, personal attacks
- offensive, discriminatory statements
- sexist or sexual comments
- racist or homophobic statements
- copyright infringing or illegal content
- spam and
- commercial advertising or the promotion of products and services.
- Respect intellectual property and refer to or link to the author or source when quoting.
If you believe that another participant in the discussion has violated any of these rules, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The dialogue within the Science Blog is moderated by the blog editors of the Natural History Museum Stuttgart. Comments on the blog are not posted immediately. Comments are first checked for compliance with the rules listed above and will be released if netiquette has been followed. If these rules are violated, we reserve the right not to publish the comments.
The SMNS does not guarantee the validity and completeness of our contributions.
The comments on our articles reflect solely the opinion of individual readers. The SMNS accepts no responsibility for the validity and completeness of the content, nor for the validity, completeness and content of linked websites.