We are happy to announce that the 93rd Annual Meeting of Paläontologische Gesellschaft will take place from Sep. 19th to 23rd 2022 in Stuttgart, Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde, Museum am Löwentor! This is a special event for us, since the last meeting here took place in 1988, three years after our palaeontological exhibition opened. Since that time, the size and quality of the palaeontological working groups, the scientific outreach, and the exhibition of our museum have increased remarkably.
The conference is addressed to a broad audience, and the conference languages will be German and English. Students and young scientists are particularly encouraged to contribute with. This year, the Young Scientist Award will be awarded by the Paläontologische Gesellschaft in Stuttgart.
More details are available in the first circular
Conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an early-bird preliminary registration, please use the online registration form
- 19th: Pre–conference field trip: Nusplingen (one day)
- 19th: Icebreaker party
- 20th-22nd: Scientific programme
- 23rd: Post-conference field trips: Triassic (one day) and Quaternary (half day)
- May 31st: Early-bird preliminary registration
- May 16th: Second circular
- June 30th: Final registration and deadline of abstract submission
- July 15th: Confirmation of acceptance of your presentation from the organising committee
- July 31st: Payment of conference fee